Alamma translation agency is a socially responsible company that works for the common good
by donating a share of each project’s profit to verified humanitarian purposes.
We believe that happiness is contagious and limitless.
We try to act locally, which is why we help people in close proximity to us,
but we also endorse events that help people from distant countries.
So far you’ve helped us support:
- HUMANITARNO AKCIJO ZBIRANJA POMOČI ZA SIRSKE BEGUNCE,
- SIRSKE BEGUNCE V GRČIJI,
- PROJEKT BENKE PULKO VERJEMI VASE IN OSVOJI SVET (TIBETANSKI OTROCI),
- OKOLJEVARSTVENI PROJEKT GREEN FRIENDS INDIJSKE SVETNICE AMMA,
- GIBANJE ZA PRAVIČNOST IN RAZVOJ,
- OBČINO ŽELEZNIKI OB POPLAVAH SEPTEMBRA 2007,
- MLADINSKI DOM MALČI BELIČEVE,
- NAKUP VRTALNE NAPRAVE ZA VODO ZA DARFUR (HUMANITARNA USTANOVA H.O.P.E.).
By cooperating with us, you are also helping make the world a better place.
Translators are expected to have:
- a university degree in translation or an internationally recognised diploma from any other field of expertise
- a minimum of three years’ experience (for general texts) and five years’ experience (for specialist texts) in translation, revision and/or proofreading
- good knowledge of CAT tools (Trados, MemoQ)
- advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- promptness, responsiveness, responsibility, diligence and accuracy when working
Our other co-workers are expected to:
- hold a university degree,
- possess excellent business communication skills in Slovene and English
- be proactive, committed and independent
- proactivity, commitment, independence
- focusing on the needs of subscribers, finding the most suitable solutions and achieving the set goals
- be good team players
- (temporary) work in an international environment
- fair payment
- opportunities for further learning within the assigned tasks and business goals of the company
We also welcome interns – young proactive students who are in their final year of studies and wish to get acquainted with the work of a translation agency and acquire new experiences, competences and skills.
If you wish to join our team write to us (at: firstname.lastname@example.org) and attach a motivational letter and a CV.
Please emphasise your acquired skills and relevant experiences.
CURRENTLY OPEN POSITIONS
There are currently no open positions.